A Better Way to Find Cellco Providers

 Posted on October 01, 2009 in Uncategorized

To figure out who to send the subpoena to for cellphone records, go to NANPA Central Office Code Utilized Report.

Fill in state and NPA (area code).

Find your exchange (first three digits) in the third column of the chart. The company name is in the fifth column of the chart.

Share this post:
Back to Top